Friday, February 5, 2010

From beginner to expert

It needs a lot of work to change the title.... beginner to expert.

When I started cycling,the shop owner suggested that I used the ratio 2: 2-6 (refers to the gear ratio). I cycled and enjoyed to cycle but sometimes wondering why I couldn't go faster than 20 km/h. Today We (my bro and I) had explored the gear ratio all the way in our 20 km ride. When we change the front gear to no 3 and no 6-7 for the back gear, we found that we could ride for about 24-25 km/h easily. We started to know more about cycling as beginners but gradually be part of the experts. who knows ...

1 comment:

  1. congratulation to both of U (termasuk ambo le tu),semoga ratio 3 terus memecut pantas bagi mencapai impian berbasikal menuju kuliah TGNA..insya Allah

    ReplyDelete