Wednesday, December 30, 2009

morning ride

I have only two more days to cycle in the morning during weekdays. I am satisfied that I've cycled for more than 300 km since Diablo was bought 3 months ago. Average cycling time is about 100 km permonth and it is quite good for beginner like me. This morning, I planned to cycle to Terengganu with a scenary of crystal clear sea water but it has rto be postponed to another weekend. So, this morning, I chose to ride to Kg Telosan-Teratak Batu-Wakaf Lichong-Pasir Puteh.

Once you are on your bike, you will notice something like this because you have an ample time to look both sides of the road. Pondok Telosan was one of the first pondok schools in Pasir Puteh.
 
 
Rumah Sejahtera

After 15 km, I stopped to have a breakfast at the junction of Jalan Wakaf Lichong-Machang. I had two pieces of doughnut and a cup of tea.


 At the junction again, the house in the photo, a few days ago was knocked by a car and it was the seventh time. Pity them and they should move to another place for the sake of their safety. I reached home after 37 km of cycling. 


No comments:

Post a Comment